2023/24 Tuition rate for Parishioners
|1st Child (TK-8th)||$5,444 per year|
|2nd Child (TK-8th)||$4,197 per year|
|3rd Child (TK-8th)||$3,330 per year|
2023/24 Tuition rate for Non-Parishioners
|1st Child (TK-8th)||$6,064 per year|
|2nd Child (TK-8th)||$5,297 per year|
|3rd Child (TK-8th)||$4,914 per year|
PARISHIONER RATE: The Parishioner Rate is applied for families that are registered, active parishioners at their home parish.
REGISTRATION FEE: $325 TECHNOLOGY FEE: $100
Working together as a community for the benefit of our students, we expect to raise $130,000 annually through fundraising activities. These funds help keep our tuition at current levels. Volunteer opportunities include: classroom and office support, fundraisers, Catholic Schools Week, school property maintenance, parent cleanup days and field trips.
- Each family is required to serve 40 hours per school year. This includes: 20 hours for general volunteering; 5 hours working on or at the annual school Auction; and 15 hours dedicated toward other fundraisers
- A penalty fee of $400.00 per family is added to the registration fee if the 40-hour requirement is not met
- Each family is expected to donate an item worth $50 to the Annual Dinner and Auction
- Each family is expected to generate $400 profit in fundraising through various activities throughout the school year. Examples include: Jog-A-Thon, raffle tickets, World’s Finest Chocolates, Annual Auction, etc.
- Each family is expected to generate $300 of profit for the school each through our Scrip program.