Application Assessment and Interviews
All new families are asked to complete the New Family Application found on the school website. Once received, the parent/guardian will be contacted to set up an appointment for an assessment that may be administered to all prospective students. (There is a $10 fee for the assessment.) For TK and Kindergarten students, there will be a screening completed by a staff member before new students will be allowed to enroll. New students in 1st through 8th will be given a STAR test from Renaissance learning for placement before enrollment.
Once the assessment is complete, an interview with the Principal may be scheduled. When complete the family will be provided with log-on information to complete the registration process.
Registration Fee (New and Returning Students)
The registration fee helps offset various costs including standardized testing, student insurance, classroom parent club fees, diocesan assessment, technology fee, a student planner, and textbook use.
- 2021-2022 Registration Fee will be $325.00. Deadline for Registration, On SchoolSpeak, is Monday April 12, 2021. Registration will be billed through FACTS. If Registration is not completed on time, the Registration fee will increase to $425.
- 2021-2022 Technology Fee will be $100, and your FACTS account will be billed June 1, 2021. This amount will be billed through a specific FACTS invoice for this payment.
- All Registration and Technology Fees are non-refundable.
At the time of registration, new families will also set up a FACTS account. This is the service that process registration fees and various fees or charges during the school year.
Other Enrollment Requirements
Families agree to fulfill the following additional commitment(s):
- 40 Parent Service Hours - minimum total per family (20 general and 20 fundraising)
- Each family is expected to donate an item worth $40 to the Annual Dinner and Auction
- Each family is expected to generate $400 profit in fundraising through various activities throughout the school year. Examples include: Jog-A-Thon, raffle tickets, World’s Finest Chocolates, Annual Auction, etc.
- A penalty fee may be added to the following year's registration fee for unserved parent hours or lack of fundraising. The service hour year ends at the time registration is due.