Important dates for 2023/24 Applications:
- Catholic Schools Week Open House (all families welcome) – January 29, 11:00-12:30 am
- TK/Kindergarten Information Night – Monday, January 30, 6:00 pm
- Applications for Tuition Assistance - Open February 1-28
- New Student Applications Open – February 15
We offer school tours and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please call the school office at 530-673-2217.
Application Assessment and Interviews
All new families are asked to complete the New Family Application found on the school website. Once received, the parent/guardian will be contacted to set up an appointment for an assessment that may be administered to all prospective students. (There is a $10 fee for the assessment.) For TK and Kindergarten students, there will be a screening completed by a staff member before new students will be allowed to enroll. New students in 1st through 8th will be given a STAR test from Renaissance learning for placement before enrollment.
Once the assessment is complete, an interview with the Principal may be scheduled. When complete the family will be provided with log-on information to complete the registration process.
Registration Fee (New and Returning Students)
The registration fee helps offset various costs including standardized testing, student insurance, classroom parent club fees, diocesan assessment, technology fee, a student planner, and textbook use.
- 2021-2022 Registration Fee will be $325.00. Registration will be billed through FACTS. If Registration is not completed on time, the Registration fee will increase to $425.
- 2021-2022 Technology Fee will be $100, and your FACTS account will be billed June 1. This amount will be billed through a specific FACTS invoice for this payment.
- All Registration and Technology Fees are non-refundable.
At the time of registration, new families will also set up a FACTS account. This is the service that process registration fees and various fees or charges during the school year.
Other Enrollment Requirements
Families agree to fulfill the following additional commitment(s):
Working together as a community for the benefit of our students, we expect to raise $130,000 annually through fundraising activities. These funds help keep our tuition at current levels. Volunteer opportunities include: classroom and office support, fundraisers, Catholic Schools Week, school property maintenance, parent cleanup days and field trips.
- Each family is required to serve 40 hours per school year. This includes: 20 hours for general volunteering; 5 hours working on or at the annual school Auction; and 15 hours dedicated toward other fundraisers
- A penalty fee of $400.00 per family is added to the registration fee if the 40-hour requirement is not met
- Each family is expected to donate an item worth $50 to the Annual Dinner and Auction
- Each family is expected to generate $400 profit in fundraising through various activities throughout the school year. Examples include: Jog-A-Thon, raffle tickets, World’s Finest Chocolates, Annual Auction, etc.
- Each family is expected to generate $300 of profit for the school each through our Scrip program.