Application Interviews, Testing, or Screening
Placement tests may be administered to all prospective students. For TK and Kindergarten students, there will be a screening test completed by the staff before new students will be allowed to enroll. New students in 1st through 8th will be given a STAR test from Renaissance learning for placement before enrollment.
This fee helps offset various costs including standardized testing, student insurance, classroom parent club fees, diocesan assessment, technology fee, a student planner, and textbook use.
- 2021-2022 Registration Fee for returning students will be $325.00. Deadline for Registration, On schoolspeak, is Monday April 12, 2021. Registration will be billed through FACTS. If Registration is not completed on time, the returning student Registration fee will increase to $425.
- 2021-2022 Technology Fee for returning students will be $100, and your FACTS account will be billed June 1, 2021. This amount will be billed through a specific FACTS invoice for this payment.
- All Registration and Technology Fees are non-refundable.
Other Enrollment Requirements
Families agree to fulfill the following additional commitment(s):
- 40 Parent Service Hours minimum total per family (20 general and 20 fundraising)
- Each family is expected to donate an item worth $40 to the dinner auction
- Each family is expected to generate $400 profit:
Examples include Jog-A-Thon, raffle tickets, World’s Finest, Stephen’s Farmhouse, and Annual Auction
- A penalty fee of $40 per hour per family is added to the registration fee for unserved parent hours for the year ending at the time registration is due.
- A penalty will be charged for any profit not generated and added to the registration fees.