New student applications are accepted in the school office (online on the school website beginning in January of 2019) and require a $40 non-refundable application fee. Applications are considered incomplete until the application fee and all required documentation (see Documentation Requirements above) have been received. Applications remain on the waiting list throughout the school year for which the application is completed. Parents will be notified by mail regarding acceptance or non-acceptance.
Application Interviews, Testing, or Screening
Placement tests may be administered to all prospective students. For TK and Kindergarten students, there will be a screening test completed by the staff before new students will be allowed to enroll. New students in 1st through 8th will be given a STAR test from Renaissance learning for placement before enrollment.
This fee helps offset various costs including standardized testing, student insurance, classroom parent club fees, diocesan assessment, technology fee, a student planner, and textbook use.
- 2020-21 Registration Fee for returning students will be $325.00. A down payment of $100 will be due May 5, 2020; the balance of $225 will be due May 31, 2020. These amounts will be billed through specific FACTS invoices for these payments. If either payment is not received on time, the returning student Registration Fee will increase to $425, and will be due prior to the first day of school attendance.
- 2020-21 Registration Fee for new students will be $325 due prior to the first day of school attendance.
- 2020-21 Technology Fee for returning students will be $100, and is due June 30, 2020. This amount will be billed through a specific FACTS invoice for this payment. If the payment is not received on time, the technology fee will increase to $150, and will be due prior to the first day of school attendance.
- 2020-21 Technology Fee for new students will be $100 due prior to the first day of school attendance.
- All Registration and Technology Fees are non-refundable.
Other Enrollment Requirements
Families agree to fulfill the following additional commitment(s):
- 40 Parent Service Hours minimum total per family (20 general and 20 fundraising)
- Each family is expected to donate an item worth $40 to the dinner auction
- Each family is expected to generate $400 profit:
Examples include Jog-A-Thon, raffle tickets, World’s Finest, Stephen’s Farmhouse, and Annual Auction
- A penalty fee of $40 per hour per family is added to the registration fee for unserved parent hours for the year ending at the time registration is due.
- A penalty will be charged for any profit not generated and added to the registration fees.