New student applications are accepted in the school office (online on the school website beginning in January of 2019) and require a $40 non-refundable application fee. Applications are considered incomplete until the application fee and all required documentation (see Documentation Requirements above) have been received. Applications remain on the waiting list throughout the school year for which the application is completed. Parents will be notified by mail regarding acceptance or non-acceptance.
Application Interviews, Testing, or Screening
Placement tests may be administered to all prospective students. For TK and Kindergarten students, there will be a screening test completed by the staff before new students will be allowed to enroll. New students in 1st through 8th will be given a STAR test from Renaissance learning for placement before enrollment.
This fee helps offset various costs including standardized testing, student insurance, classroom parent club fees, diocesan assessment, technology fee, a student planner, and textbook use.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $300.00 for each student is due and payable upon registration; students will not be considered registered until the registration fee is paid in full.
- The registration fee for continuing students is due no later than July 1st; priority status for any student is forfeited if the registration fee is not received by the due date.
- ALL financial obligations for the previous school year, including fees due for the Extended Day and Preschool Programs and extra-curricular and co-curricular programs, must be paid in full, and all required work service hours must be completed and recorded before registration is accepted.
- Students transferring from another private school must have paid all fees at the previous school prior to registration at St. Isidore Catholic School.
- A penalty fee of $40.00 per hour per family is added to the registration fee for unserved parent hours for the year ending at the time registration is due. Any amount due for fundraising obligation will also be added to the registration fees.
Other Enrollment Requirements
Families agree to fulfill the following additional commitment(s):
- 40 Parent Service Hours minimum total per family (20 general and 20 fundraising)
- Each family is expected to donate an item worth $40 to the dinner auction
- Each family is expected to generate $400 profit:
Examples include Jog-A-Thon, raffle tickets, World’s Finest, Stephen’s Farmhouse, and Annual Auction
- A penalty fee of $40 per hour per family is added to the registration fee for unserved parent hours for the year ending at the time registration is due.
- A penalty will be charged for any profit not generated and added to the registration fees.